Monday, November 25, 2013

...:::Hairy God Stylist:::...




     What if one morning you woke up to a head full of long, beautiful hair? What if you woke up to not even a single strand? Which morning would you prefer? Yeah, I would prefer the bald one too (just kidding). I'm sure everyone wants to be like Repunzel but you couldn't tell with the way people treat their hair. I'm not sure if I can call myself a hairstylist just yet but because I am a "behind the scenes" person when it comes to hair, I think its safe to say that a lot of folks don't take of their hair the way they should. However, most people don't do more because they don't know more than the usual wash and dry but that's what I'm here for. Call me your hairy god stylist. Pre-Treatment: The bottles tell you to lather, rinse, then repeat but they never tell you what to do before you start that process. 

  Applying your product 10 minutes in advance helps  fully absorb into your strands so you can get all of its benefits and more. The After Math: After you wash and dry, try a hot oil treatment. Hot oil treatments can help with dry scalp conditions including dandruff. Since oil and moisturizers are the key ingredient, they can condition the scalp and skin in addition to the hair. However, hot oil treatments are a temporary fix and must be repeated during on a regular basis to maintain their effectiveness.

“She was the most beautiful creature on Earth - her hair said so in that language only hair can speak.”
Gabriel Bá, Daytripper

No comments:

Post a Comment