Monday, November 25, 2013

...:::BUNdle of FUN:::...

 

Everyone hates Mondays just as much as the next person. Just like the girl from Mean Girls whose boobs can tell when its raining, my hair can tell when its Monday. Aside from all the other days that my hair doesn't cooperate, Monday is the worst. I can never get it to do what I want so the only other resort I have is a bun. I try to find new bun ideas because I don't like to keep it simple and I'm always on the go so I need variety. This post is to turn your boring old Monday into a hair funday. Try out these styles if you ever want to spice up your hair or just simply want a easy to go do. Remember Monday comes every week so be prepared for it!


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
People always ask me how long it takes to do my hair. I don’t know, I’m never there.

No comments:

Post a Comment