Tuesday, December 3, 2013

...:::From Frizz To Ease:::...

As a kid lots of people would come up to me and say "Can I have your hair"? Of course I told them no but now as I look back on my life, I feel like I should have told them yes! My hair is a burden but of course you know that because that's all I talk about. Even though I talk a lot about my hair, I do love it and I'm always looking for new ways to tame it.

There are lots of tips and tricks that when people hear about them would look at you like your crazy. Personally the fact that my hair is manageable would compensate with the looks from those who still walk around looking like the beast as opposed to the beauty.

Lotion, is not only good for your ashy knuckles and thighs but its good for your hair as well. It tames static without weighing your hair down. No I'm not saying pour your whole bottle of Oil of Olay on your head but simply put enough on your hands to dispurse throughout your head to get the job done. Like the Charmin commercial says, "Less is more". Another product that is good for taming frizz is Garnier Fructis style anti-humidity hairspray flexible control strong. It averages about $5 and I must say it is a good purchase. Ever since I bought this item I can honestly say I don't do my hair for nothing anymore.

Another good product to try on your hair is a humidifier. I know your thinking that a humidifier is for keeping your skin from drying up but it can also help your hair. I know your skeptical but have I lead you wrong thus far? Due to a lack of moisture in the air, your hair becomes more conjoined to static. Since a humidifier works to put moisture back in the air, it would restore moisture to your hair when the heat monster outside gets to it.

When I was younger I wasn't a curl person, at all but now that I don't like doing my hair I have retracted the I hate curls campaign. Those of you who do like curls, I know that you like them to stay in tact and refined. Most of the time, however, you can't get them to stay that way. Try using a bit of dry shampoo and conditioner as well. This works for taming your locks. The way it works is as a de-tangler and re-hydrator. It manages to add shine without the wash and dry process. before you leave to brace the cold air, give your hair a quick dose. Although, don't over do it, be careful to only spray on the bottom half of your hair, otherwise it might give too much moisture at the roots.

Here's where the majority of the looks will start to come in. Two words, dryer sheets. If you've heard those words come up in a discussion about hair, you've probably thought that it was too good to be true but it's not. Dryer sheets are an effective way of overcoming staticky hair. Take a dryer sheet along the length of your hair for instant help. Dryer sheets can also help keep your combs and brushes static-free. Wrap your combs and brushes in dryer sheets over night, or give them a swipe with one before running it through your hair. You may not understand it now but it will help you out in the long run.

I didn't just go to Google and put ways to tame frizzy hair in the search bar, I have actually tried all of these things. After all you can't tell someone something you know nothing about. Well you can but being the person I am, I prefer not to. If you need more tips on how to retain frizz just click on the link below and you should find more things to help you.

http://www.wikihow.com/Tame-Frizzy-Hair-Quickly

“What’s outside my head and what’s inside my head aren’t worth mentioning. What’s worth mentioning is what’s on my head – my hair. Whatever happens, I’ll still be as fashionably coiffed as I was before the war broke out and I got dementia.”
Bauvard, Some Inspiration for the Overenthusiastic

No comments:

Post a Comment