Wednesday, December 4, 2013

...:::Hair Tell All:::...

 
 
    If I have any single men readers, this post is for you. Ever dated a woman but you felt as though you were not in sync? That's because you didn't pay attention to her hair. They say you can tell a lot about a woman just from her hair and I say its true. Whenever anything drastic in my life happens I get a new hair color or cut. Just last week I was a brunette now I'm a red head. Sometimes I'm a certain color because I get the wrong one but either way, I have to change. My favorite color thus far I would have to say has been when I died my hair pink for breast cancer awareness month. I get a lot of looks and comments but the comment that's my favorite and never gets old is, "You must think your white". For me, it never gets old. Yes I know I'm black and I think that's a stereotype that only white people dye their hair but that's a discussion for some other time. Sometimes haircuts can be life changing. But in case you want to approach a woman but don't know how to do it based on her hair, I can help you.

   A woman with a curly head usually means that she's low-maintenance, easygoing and has a high tolerance for putting up with stuff , after all, she has curls and they are hard to manage. A woman with bangs usually means she's the flirtacius/ playful type. She'll enjoy a date at the batting cages. If she has super long hair try to stay away. Well you don't have to but a woman with long hair is afraid of change which would mean she's a commitment fobe, unless the long hair in her head is extensions. She’s sentimental and wants to keep what’s been growing for however long, long. A woman with a bob can go either way. She either just got over a bad break up or she's looking for a new one to get into. Either way pay attention to her. Pigtails, don't even go near here, she's obviously juvenile and will have you thinking about your younger sister throughout the whole relationship. A woman with a afro is a woman of empowerment, she knows what she wants. After all she has to have a lot of confidence to walk around with hair that big and tall.
 
   Women are now and always have been sensitive about their hair. Saying the wrong thing about their hair or doing the wrong thing to it (like touching it) can make or break your relationship. Just so you don't mess up, read about hair or become one with your girl and her hair. After all you have to love her hair as much as she does or she will hate you. Check out the following article so you can know what not to say to a lady.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/womans-hair-things-to-never-say_n_3659747.html

                                                                            A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life
                                                              – Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment