Tuesday, December 10, 2013

...:::Practice Makes Perfect:::...





 
 
                                                                                
The most interesting thing in the world to me is hair. Seeing as how I love art I feel as though creating a hairstyle is a form of creating art. You can do anything you want with hair. Not only does doing hair give me a little bit of extra money but it gives me joy. When I was younger I had to learn to do my own hair and even though I'm not where I want to be right now I know that I have a long way to go but I'm practicing so far. That is what the above pictures are. I plan on going to hair school when I graduate from USM but as for now I'm taking it one day at a time and teaching myself.
    When a woman ceases to alter the fashion of her hair, you guess that she has passed the crisis of her experience.  
-Mary Hunter Austin The Land of Little Rain,'The Basket Maker'.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment